Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 9: I Samuel


Hello Day 9:1 Samuel -SACRIFICE
Sorry that this post is a day late because yesterday I was working and did not get home til midnight. So the post got postponed ha ha. But i should still be doing another one tonight as well. So today's word is sacrifice and at first when i thought to use that word in this book it made me think of so many things and what type of art work to do with this piece. Some times i know this happens with me and probably you too, but you just want to keep that think for your self and be like oh well i worked for that or something even thought its all Gods all the time. We, me included just need to GIVE GOD OUR ALL!!! That's something that i need to just let go of things and let God take control because He will have me where He wants me not where I want to be. I think that living for God will require sacrifices and how we respond to those moments will really begin to shape us and others.

1 Samuel 1:27-28
27 I asked the Lord to give me this boy, and he has granted my request.
28 Now I am giving him to the Lord, and he will belong to the Lord his whole life.” And they[a] worshiped the Lord there.

No comments:

Post a Comment