Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 14: II Chronicles


Hello Day 14: 2 Chronicles -HUMBLE
So today my verse that i was starting my artwork from is 2 Chronicles 7:14. God talks about when people humble themselves and pray and see God's face, as well as turn from their wicked ways. Then God will forgive the sins. Today's word is humble because i think that's something we all can work on is being more humble. God wants us to be and i know i just want to try to serve God everyday and be humble about everything. One thing that was hitting my heart today was if my life dreams never come true will i still serve Christ as best as i can? Then something happen today and i was sad at first and then i realized God had his glorious plans and He knows what he is doing everyday with everything in my life and in this world. So i just need to trust Him literally with everything and where ever He brings me in life i will serve Him. It might not be where i thought but i know He knows whats supposed to happen. So in my picture i drew a quick sketch of Jesus looking up to God because that's why i inspire to do always is always be looking up to God. Jesus is my hero for how amazing he is and i know with everything in life i just have to keep looking up at God and that glorious light He has shinning on my and where He wants me.

2 Chronicles 7:14
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.

No comments:

Post a Comment