Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 7: Judges


Hello Day 7: Judges -ABANDONED
So the word i choose for today was abandoned and that's one thing i never want to do. That is abandoned my amazing Lord. When i was reading in Judges how Israel disobeys God after all He had done for them, it made me kinda mad. I don't want to leave my God because i am selfish and He is so great i don't know how someone could leave Him. I used me in the picture because i am the sinner and i need my God to rescue me always. His grace is amazing to me how He forgives and forgives because He already knows we are not perfect and i love that He will love me forever and ever. Also i am really glad i am posting this because if i ever start to fall from my faith and i start to read this i think it will help me realize what i abandoned. Which i hope will never happen because of how great and mighty my God is.

Judges 2:12
They abandoned the Lord, the God of their ancestors, who had brought them out of Egypt. They went after other gods, worshiping the gods of the people around them. And they angered the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment