Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 6: Joshua


Hello Day 6: Joshua -BREATHE
So today in Joshua when i started reading two things just jumped out at me when God was talking to Joshua. He told him that He will not fail you or abandon you. It really stuck with me just how God is always with me wherever i go, He says to be courageous and strong. Then i was just thinking about my week and the stuff that goes on in all of our life everyday. Well at church tonight we sang this song and it just got to me telling me to lift up my voice, we as Christians need to spread the word of God thats the reason we breathe... as you can see in the picture and the word i used for todays book. Well the reason i believe, i live is for God and to have everyones knees bow together for God and I know i can be strong as long as i have God with me and i don't have to worry about what people think because it is what God wants and there is a bigger picture where i am going and thats heaven.

Joshua 1:5
5 No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.

Joshua 1:9
9 This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

No comments:

Post a Comment