Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 2: Exodus


Hello Day 2: Exodus -ACTION
For today the first thing i thought of for Exodus was Moses and the burning bush. So today my main focus in Exodus was chapter 3 and 4. It focused on God telling Moses what He wanted him to do. But Moses was like can't you send someone else like my brother. So today was a fun day so i got to go to the park! and take action!! Which God wanted Moses to take action, so that's where the word for today comes from. So i decided to work with a photograph today. I went to the park and wrote on stairs "When God calls, we must respond with ACTION!!!" Then i photographed it and decided to make just a big statement on it! Which you can see by the picture i posted with today's blog. It was really fun for me to do this because i played around with pictures and on the computer to make today's art. Also i thought it was pretty awesome how i wrote that out at a park!! So i really hope lots of people go there and see it!!! So i might have more things like that because i like that other people can to see it outside with the chalk. Also i took some pictures of my friend Ashley at the park so if you want to check them out of
Facebook you can!

Exodus 3:11-15

11 But Moses protested to God, “Who am I to appear before Pharaoh? Who am I to lead the people of Israel out of Egypt?”

12 God answered, “I will be with you. And this is your sign that I am the one who has sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God at this very mountain.”

13 But Moses protested, “If I go to the people of Israel and tell them, ‘The God of your ancestors has sent me to you,’ they will ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what should I tell them?”

14 God replied to Moses, “I Am Who I Am.a]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[a] Say this to the people of Israel: I Am has sent me to you.” 15 God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: Yahweh,b]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[b] the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.

This is my eternal name,
my name to remember for all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment