Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 8: Ruth


Hello Day 8: Ruth -SEE
Are you wondering whats up with todays art? Well when you look at each days piece, I don't want you to just look and see oh thats cool, or whatever your opinion is. You should really try to think what do you see or think? Thats why todays word is see, because this project is for me to further my relationship with God and learn more about the bible and i want you to do that as well if you are reading. You can see what you think relates to you that day. What kind of art would you choose or what word? The book of Ruth is so much about loyalty, love, kindness, the value of a person, and the need to understand one another. When i think of what i would put in my white box it would be of my youth ministers Heather and Eddie. They are such a wonderful married couple and so dedicated to Christ and its extremely inspiring. I look up to them as my Christian leaders as well as a couple for Jesus. It makes me know that i want to have the right relationship that will further my life with God like theirs and not bring me away. I really hope my insights to what i read don't confuse you because i am a pretty confusing person, but my brain just gets wrapped around so many thoughts when i read something and think about it. I hope you continue to read and follow this project and i would always love to get feedback on anything from how your day is or something in that book that inspired you. Love you all so much :)

Ruth 3:10
“The Lord bless you, my daughter!” Boaz exclaimed. “You are showing even more family loyalty now than you did before, for you have not gone after a younger man, whether rich or poor

No comments:

Post a Comment