Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 10: 2 Samuel


Hello Day 10: 2 Samuel -HUMILITY
So today in 2 Samuel what was really standing out to me was when it was talking about humility and how we need it, its a necessity. I need to admit my total dependence on God for everything. There is this quote that we read in our CTD at church "Humility is a most strange thing. The moment you think you have acquired it is just the moment you have lost it." Bernard Meltzer. I think that is really good thing to think about because you don't want to be all prideful. You want to be humble. So when i did my today's art it spells out life and in the i, i put words like humility, are you there?, etc. things like that because they need to me in my life that the reason i put them in the I because of me as in I. I hope these post are some what of interest to you all and can get you to think on some of them and i love hearing feedback or comments and you can always send a message to me if you feel more comfortable doing that or if you just want to tell me about you or your day :). thanks so much for reading.



2 Samuel 22:28
You rescue the humble,
but your eyes watch the proud and humiliate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment