Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 22: Song of Solomon


Hello Day 22: Song of Solomon -MARRIAGE
So it has been forever since i did this it feels like. I guess i took a break i just didn't want to overwhelm my self, because this should be something i enjoy and i didn't want to make in UN enjoyable. So now that i am some what less busy ha. Well i don't want you all to think just because i stopped this i stopped my quiet time because that is not true i absolutely have fallen in love with my quiet time every morning i love having that time to pray and read my bible it helps me so much get through each day. By the way i miss spell so many words so i apologize for that, but you probably know what i am trying to say. Well to get back to Song of Solomon, i used the word marriage because i think that describes it. It talks about love and how married love is the best and beautifulest love!

Song of Solomon 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love,
nor can rivers drown it.
If a man tried to buy love
with all his wealth,
his offer would be utterly scorned.

No comments:

Post a Comment