Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 18: Job


Hello Day 18: Job -HANDMADE
So when i was going to Job today to read i instantly saw this " You formed me with your hands; you made me" then i decided to just start reading from there. Job keeps praying to God about so many different things with his life and it was speaking to me about prayer and how it needs to be constantly in my life and i just want to praise God for everything because he handmade us and chooses everything about us. God knows every flaw in me and every great thing about me. I really want to keep praying more and more and more because its one of the best ways i can talk to God. So i had a prayer journal for a while then i stopped using it and i decided to start to write back in it because when i was reading the things i wrote i loved being able to look back and see what happen then or what i prayed about and what was the outcome. It was pretty amazing and i would definitely recommend one to everyone. Its kinda crazy how i can read something in the bible and it can hit me in so many different ways. I would have to say that's pretty amazing!

Job 10:8a
"'You formed me with your hands; you made me,"

No comments:

Post a Comment