Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 17: Esther


Hello Day 17: Esther -BEAUTY
I choose to draw a quick sketch of a womens face because when i think of Esther i picture this beautiful women, not so sure if my picture is that beautiful, i had to do it quick. So the word i choose was beauty because i think Esther was beautiful in so many different ways on the inside and out with her Godly spirit, strength and obedience. I think the main think that this book is saying to me is about literally everything happens for a reason, God had it planed He put you in that situation for you to make the change not for you to sit there. I really want to change my attitude toward certain situations because I know everything is all apart of God's glorious plans and i want to be positive about them all.

Esther 2:15
Now when the time came for Esther to go to the king, she asked for nothing other than what Hegai, the king's eunuch who was in charge of the harem, suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment