Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 20: Proverbs


Hello Day 20: Proverbs -COMMIT
So sorry i am behind but i am just going to post both of them today. So the verse i focused on was proverbs 16:3 it was actually the first verse i memorized so its kinda special to me. I used the word commit because it is in the verse and i think we need to commit all of our selfs to God. We can't just commit the parts we want and keep what we want. We have to truly commit all of our selfs to God. Talking about commitment, today at school my art teacher showed me this Christian college and when i saw it i instantly fell in love. Well i have been wanting to go to NYC for college before i was a Christian, but maybe thats not where God wants me maybe thats just where i wanted myself. I have never wanted to go to any other college people try to suggest to me, but this one was different, i actually wanted to go to this college maybe even more than NYC. So thats just kinda on my mind right now and i am just committing all of myself to God and trust Him everywhere Her leads me.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do,
and your plans will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment