Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 16: Nehemiah


Hello Day 16: Nehemiah -LIVE
In todays book Nehemiah really stayed true to God. He prayed about a lot of things and he new how important is was to stay true to God each day with his prayers. So todays is really short but i just need to live my life for God. Thats why todays word is live because we should live our life for God and always be true and faithful to Him as He is to us.

Nehemiah 1:4-7

4 When I heard this, I sat down and wept. In fact, for days I mourned, fasted, and prayed to the God of heaven. 5 Then I said,

“O Lord, God of heaven, the great and awesome God who keeps his covenant of unfailing love with those who love him and obey his commands, 6 listen to my prayer! Look down and see me praying night and day for your people Israel. I confess that we have sinned against you. Yes, even my own family and I have sinned! 7 We have sinned terribly by not obeying the commands, decrees, and regulations that you gave us through your servant Moses.

No comments:

Post a Comment