Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 28: Hosea


Hello Day 28: Hosea - FAITHFUL
So today i made a video! So if you are reading this from facebook you can either click the link to my blog or check it out on youtube. I have never made a video before like this and i used a crappy camera because my mom's nice one does not take video. So thank God i have a job i will be starting soon so i can buy myself a nice digital SLR with HD video on it. That will be SWEET! Well anyways today in Hosea marries a women who cheats on him. In this book it talked about God's warnings for disobedience as well as His promises of blessing from repentance. I thought that was a good part for me. About God's blessing because obviously i am not married or do any of that stuff. So i wanted to make the work more about God's faithfulness, because in any and every situation we should rely on God. So as you can see in the video!! That God is faithful, even when His people aren't and He's always ready to forgive.

The LORD says, "Then I will heal you of your faithlessness; my love will know no bounds, for my anger will be gone forever Hosea 14:4










WATCH




THE









VIDEO







DOWN














HERE















































No comments:

Post a Comment